Pulsore HD 1250
- Overall dimensions.
- diameter 21 cm - L 30 cm - H 30 cm
- Voltage 230 V Max. 1250 W
- Electric, ON / OFF switch + drive 0/max.;
- Weight 5 Kg,
- Stainless steel body
The pulsore hd 1250 white possesses a power regulator electronic (RE) that allows to determine the intensity of the air jet according to the working requirements or those of the animal. In this way we obtain a considerable energy saving to the benefit of costs.In the design stage, particular attention has been paid to the impact sound equipment that has been reduced considerably compared to previous versions and similar pulsori on the market, thanks to the use of specific materials of high quality.In addition, to meet the needs of space and convenience, have been reviewed the size, the weight and the use of the extendable tube so as to ensure that saves space and greater ease of use.
Thanks to its polyurethane tube resistant to high temperatures and hydrolysis, extensible and retractable power from 95 to 380 cm, the pulsore hot dog is practical and functional.
To ensure the optimal operation of pulsore, optimizing yield, performance and durability, we recommend to clean the filters regularly.
1. Before drying the hair, dab the pet with a towel to try to absorb as much water as possible. We recommend that you do this in the tank to avoid wetting everywhere and risking slips! The ideal is to have a bearing surface in the vicinity of the tank and fix the pulsore in close proximity to this area, so as to proceed with drying in a practical and fast thanks to the extendable tube h and will facilitate every movement.
2. Begin to dry starting from a precise point and proceed in an orderly, in order to give the correct sequence to the work, and then optimize the results. If the dog is not used, do not set the expulsion of the maximum power, but increase gradually in order to accustom the animal to heat and air flow.